Monday, February 21, 2011

Addition to yesterdays post.

       Last night after updating the blog I was talking with my lovely husband and he reminded me about a very funny moment that happened the night before last.
       So we have a camera monitor in Jane's room that we haven't put on the wall yet, I know she is 9 1/2 months, anyway I woke up a weird sound coming from the monitor so I looked at it and it was one solid color. I thought "It must have fallen into her crib and she is just moving around" so I went in to check on her and she is sitting up sucking on it! So funny and cute!! I put it back on the end of her crib gave her her binky and covered her up. When I got back to our room she was crawling around in her bed, she found a second binky. I watched her for a little bit and notcied she was happy to have found the second and would trade the one in her mouth for the other. Needless to say our baby Jane is adorable! She just kept playing with them and as far as I know she was still doing so when I fell back to sleep. I love our sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment